Human Resources, Safety, DOT, and Workers Comp outsourcing and project work for small and medium sized companies
We Can Help With:
- Auditing Your Current Practices
- HR Policies
We Can Help You Answer Questions Such As:
- A group of your employees spends too much time bickering and talking about one another. How should you handle this?
- A previous employee sent you a certified letter requesting a copy of his personnel file. Should you send it to him?
- You don't use an employment application and you find out that someone you hired lied about their background. How should you deal with it?
- You're getting ready to fire an employee with an attendance problem. During the meeting they tell you that they are being treated for chronic depression. Can you still fire her?
- An employee who has been out sick returns to work with restrictions from his physician. Do you have to honor them?
- One of your best employees has a tardiness issue. Should you deal with it even though you know the employee will be upset?
- You're trying to be fair with your employees, but the time off issues are getting out of hand. How can you control them and still keep your relaxed culture?
- How do I know if my DOT records and practices are in compliance?
- What should I do when one of my employees complains of back pain and says it's from work?
- Do I need a safety manual?